We learned that
- everything costs money, even a photo with your favorite superhero
- Lay Marbles is really a play about French people who like freedom, but it's sad and stuff.
- the city is loud and dirty, beautiful and eccentric - and bright all night long
- you can hear a zillion different languages and eat any kind of food you want any time of day
- we really like our own yard and love seeing the stars at night from home (You can't see them where we were)
- if it looks close on the map, it's not really that close. (We like the on-off tour bus)
- waking up at 5am to try to be on a morning show kind of stinks
- FAO Schwartz is the best place ever
- we definitely want to come back!