- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 15 oz cans kernel corn (drained)
- 2 15 oz cans pinto or kidney beans (drained)
- 2 15 oz cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 can Rotel Style Tomatoes
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 package Hidden Valley Original Buttermilk or Onion Soup Mix
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 2 15 oz cans Golden Hominy (optional)
- cheese for garnishment
Brown meat, onions and bell pepper. Drain.
Pour all ingredients into large pot and heat over medium to low heat on stove top for one hour, Serve with chips or crackers or even cornbread.